The best nightclubs in Madrid
Madrid, is a cosmopolitan city, and, in addition to be the capital of Spain, is the more populated of the country and therefore the city with more party of Spain.
Madrid it has all: from bigger Parks as the Retiro, giant buildings, leisure activities, museums and the best parties of the country. We could consider to Madrid as the party´s capital. The best nightclubs in Madrid are easy to find if you know it.
In Madrid you can go party every day of the week, 365 days a year. Always you’ll find open local and you’ll always have environment. You can choose between giant nightclubs, pubs, underground hall, or sites with live concerts.
If you want to know the best clubs in Madrid, do not miss the next article of misterhows. Let´s go!
What do you need
- Want to have fun
- Read this article
- Kapital. For many people it is not only the best club of Madrid, also it is one of the best club in Spain, with permission of the Ibizian clubs. This nightclub is a giant building that has become a true paradise to party. It has 7 floors, and each floor is exclusively dedicated to a type of music. There are floors to commercial music, others to electronic music, hip hop and others floors where there is small concerts. Also it has a cinema for romantics and a terrace with spectacular views of Madrid from the rooftop outdoor.
- Joy Eslava. Who would have thought that an old Theatre from 200 years ago was going to become one of the best clubs in the city? It is an ideal nightclub for people who like dancing because it has a huge dancefloor that is always filled with people dancing with electronic music. In addition, Joy Eslava has many concerts throughout the year and of all type of artists and dj.
- Sala Barco. The Sala Barco is always full of people, because Friday as Saturday, offers spectacular sessions of DJ with a quality sound. Also the Sala Barco is open the morning and many people use it as an after hours.
- Ohm. One of the best gay clubs in Madrid. It is open for many years and is located in the Centre, in the area of Chueca. The music is house and electronics and, if you’re not gay, you will have fun.
- Sala Sol. If Ohm takes many years open, the sala Sol takes still more years open. Is a concerts hall of all music type. From hip hop, rock and bachata and is open all the week end. When the concerts are finish, it is converts in nightclubs and it remains open until high hours of the morning.
- Sirocco. Sirocco is a parties and concerts hall more known by its creativity when celebrates festivals. You can enjoy concerts every weekend, and commercial and electronic music at the end of the concerts.
- Zone Inusual Club. Who could imagine that a mix of bar, restaurant and nightclub could have both success? In Zone Inusual Club you can do everything: from leaving to drink a few beers, go to dinner with your couple or friends, go out and party to many of the morning, or to drink as if you were an English pub.
- Other clubs. You can enjoy other nightclubs in the city such as Fabrik, New Garamond, Sala Caracol or Tupperware. In this clubs, you will find music for all tastes. Techno in Fabrik or jazz in Tupperware.
- Other cities: If you are of another city and you like out of party in another place, you can search more articles in the party section of misterhows.com. There you will find articles about the best clubs from other cities. Share this article on social networks if you want your friends to be aware of the best nightclubs in Barcelona