How to decorate a kitchen for Halloween
Halloween is a day of the year in which we can fun us scaring to the others and eating sweet. Everyone likes Halloween. On Halloween you can dress up what you want and decorate the house to make it terrifying.
October has come and with it the Halloween party. In this party we can enjoy of the terror during all the day. Now is the moment of decorate our house for Halloween. We can decorate it whatever we want, but there is a place that sometimes too much attention is not paid: the kitchen.
The kitchens are not always decorated in Halloween. In general, we enter and exit it after cooking or eating, and not decorate them. You don’t limit to think in which spaces is better to decorate and which are not. If you want to decorate a kitchen for Halloween in this post will teach you how to do it.
In the section of how to make costumes, you can find information to make a costume for Halloween.
If you think that decorate a kitchen for Halloween is difficult, you’re wrong, it is easier than you think and you can do it without spending much money or exert yourself too.
Read these ideas and tips to learn how to decorate a kitchen for Halloween easily and in a short time
What do you need for How to decorate a kitchen for Halloween?
- To organize
- To decorate
Instructions for How to decorate a kitchen for Halloween
- You begin ordering the kitchen. You cannot decorate a place dirty and messy because it will be much more dirty and messy. Clean well your kitchen and put all the things in its place before you start with the decoration.
- Use garlands on the walls. The witches or ghosts garlands, are ideal for these dates. Hang them as if were ornaments Christmas in the walls. Try the ornaments do not come into contact with radiators to prevent accidents.
- Don’t forget the lamps. The lamps are essential to decorate a kitchen for Halloween. They give a special luminosity of Halloween. You have to choose Halloween Special lamps. You can choose any lamp whit shape of monster or ghost. When you turn on these lamps and turn off the light you will see the silhouette of the monster on the walls. If you can’t buy them, you can make them with a cardboard tube. Make holes as if it were a Halloween Pumpkin, then light a candle inside the cylinder and look beautiful looks.
- Reserve a space to put an altar or ornaments. If you think putting an altar, or want to have a space with Halloween decorations, you search a place in the kitchen where you can put it. If your kitchen has enough space, you can put your decorations or your altar of Halloween in a table or a cabinet. Remember that the altar not must of bother you when use the kitchen.
- Don’t forget to decorate the windows. Windows must also be decorated if you think to decorate a kitchen for Halloween. It is not necessary to put many things in the windows. You can place some paper cut-out whit Halloween them. You must place them inside the house. Also you can put some skulls and monsters of Halloween. Also you can change temporarily the curtains by others with Halloween prints. The prints of monsters will be easily and you won’t have to put many ornaments to decorate the windows. If you can’t find curtains with Halloween prints, you can do it yourself. Short a purple curtains and put them something of lace black in the part of down to is look more elegant and Gothic.
- Use flowers. The flowers are very important on Halloween to improve the decoration. The ideal is to use violets or chrysanthemums to decorate the tables. If you want a more Gothic decoration, you use violets and black roses. If not find black roses, you can use red roses.
- Remember the candles. You place candles on the kitchen table. There are special candles for Halloween with shape of ghosts, witches, goblins, fairies, skulls, or children. You put 2 of these candles in a plate to decorate the table. Turn them little to avoid accidents. In case of not find candles with Halloween decorations, you can use an orange candle and other purple or black. These are the colours of Halloween, so they will be enough to decorate a kitchen for Halloween.
- Fruits serve as decorations for the tables. You place a pumpkin in a fruit bowl. You can use small pumpkins. Cut them as who you put in the garden and use them in the fruit bowl. With these pumpkins you decorate easily the kitchen for Halloween without having to put many ornaments on the table.
- You put a decorative tablecloth in the table of the kitchen. The decorative tablecloths are a way easy to decorate our kitchens without using too many ornaments. You can put a tablecloth with prints of Halloween at your kitchen table to decorate the kitchen.
- Don’t forget the tableware and cutlery. There is tableware decorated for Halloween, so you won’t have trouble to find a tableware to decorate a kitchen for Halloween. It is likely at this time you find these dishes at any self-service store or a store with products for the home.
- To accompany the decoration we recommend that you read our article on how to make a witch costume for Halloween.
Tips for How to decorate a kitchen for Halloween
In addition to decorate your kitchen for Halloween, also you can decorate the dining room and the living room.